Sollus: The Dark Age
- The Deepwood – The deeper interior of the forest. The trees are so tall and broad that very little moonlight gets in.
- High Court – A place for elven highborn. Their building stones are said to look like Bismuth.
- Leabarothe – Elven village a couple days south of High Court.
- Ranger’s Heap – Ancient castle hidden inside a labyrinth. The Vagueland Wardens use the castle as a base of operations.
- The Silent Domain – A large, fogged lake found in the Deepwood. No sound can be heard in the fogs, which drift into the forest.
Heartstead (Mere of the Lacedon in Season 2)
- Blood Canyon – The stone here oozes with sanguine fluid. The Temple of Kyægis is located near the center.
- Eastenlave – A ruined town of peasants and drifters, broken by an earthquake.
- Kymith’s Tomb – High Druid’s resting place beneath a great white tree atop a mesa near Stone Fingered Barrens.
- Murag – A lone orc village days south of Eastenlave. The Doomwatch strongarmed them to keep peace.
- Scurlock Ranch – Abandoned, haunted farmstead a few hours south of Eastenlave.
- Temple of Kyægis – Standing on the face of a wall in Blood Canyon. Kyægis was called here.
- Stone Fingered Barrens – Flat desert with narrow, tall mesas. Some human barbarian tribes roam the region.
- Three Stars – A waystation inn protected by the Doomwatch.
- Lapryt – A metropolis on the eastern shores of the Sea of Ciphers
Sea of Ciphers
- Kratervale – Narrow gorges and cliffs scant of animal and plant life. Krebenstein uses the narrows as testing zones for ruthless machines driven by æthermancy.
- Krebenhaltîn – A cold metropolis in a vale of steep cliffs. Krebenstein imposes a harsh, ambitious regime over his people.